Exploring is designed to:
- Provide practical experience to youth 14 (and completed the eighth grade) through 20 years of age in the career or special interest of the group.
- Encourage a program of activities centered on the six experience areas (leadership, service, social, fitness, outdoor and career) to encourage the development of the whole person.
- Experience positive leadership and develop leadership skills.
- Learn and grow in a supportive, caring and fun environment.
For further information, contact:
|Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Lemont, Westmont, and Willowbrook.||Raymond Delcourt at (708)354-1111 x19 or raymond.delcourt@Scouting.org|
|Bellwood, Broadview, Elmwood Park, Forest Park, Franklin Park, Leyden Twp., Maywood, Melrose Park, Northlake, Oak Park, River Forest, River Grove, and Stone Park.||Michael Hornung at (708) 354-1111 x18 or Michael.Hornung@Scouting.org|
|Berwyn, Bridgeview, Brookfield, Countryside, Hodgkins, Indian Head Park, Justice, La Grange, La Grange Highlands, La Grange Park, Lyons, McCook, North Riverside, Riverside, Stickney, Westchester, Western Springs, and Willow Springs.||Chris Isit at (708)354-1111 x15 or Christopher.Isit@Scouting.org|
- Fast Start (video)
- Adult Basic Training
- Exploring Program and Mission
- Work Dynamics
- Dynamics (program)
- Post Firstnighter
- Developing Post Activities
- Post Officers Seminar
- Youth Protection Training
- Frequently Asked Questions
National Exploring Web Site (Opens in a new window.)
Return to Council Home Page
This is the official site of the Des Plaines Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America
This page was last modified on Friday, September 14, 2012 @ 05:06pm