As a result of attending Wood Badge, participants will be able to
- View Scouting globally, as a family of interrelated, values based programs that provide age-appropriate
activities for youth.
- Recognize the contemporary leadership concepts utilized
in corporate America and leading government organizations that are
relevant to our values based movement.
- Apply the skills they learn from their participation as
a member of a successful working team.
- Revitalize their commitment by sharing in an overall
inspirational experience that helps provide Scouting with the leadership
it needs to accomplish its mission on an ongoing basis.
- The themes that follow encapsulate the course content.
Living the Values
Values, Mission, and Vision
Bringing the Vision to Life
Listening to Learn
Leveraging diversity Through Inclusiveness
Generations in Scouting
Coaching and Mentoring
Models for Success
Stages of Team Development
The Leading EDGETM/The Teaching EDGETM
Tools of the Trade
Decision Making and Problem Solving
Leading to Make a Difference
Leaving a legacy
This is the official site of the Des Plaines Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America
This page was last modified on Friday, September 14, 2012 @ 05:32pm